WeXcape is a strategy game. A game that is achieved with the power of your mind. Now imagine, you are locked in a room with a series of clues and puzzles, you have only ONE HOUR and your mission is to solve the mysteries and escape the room. When one hour passes and you still haven’t gotten out, then try again next time.
THE GAME RULES.
- The objects inside the games (rooms) are fragile. Please DO NOT attempt to use force during the duration of those games. Any damages to the games (room) may result in a fee.
- The clues are placed in easy-to-reach places. If you are thinking about looking through peculiar places (like the ceiling, or behind bulky artifacts), you’re playing it the wrong way.
- We will give you 3 clues when you ask or at our discretion we may guide or redirect you.
- Please DO NOT use cellular devices and/or take videos in the duration of the games. Doing so will jeopardize the experience of the game and may expose game secrets beyond the game rooms.
- Before you book for a game, please note that you must accept the Terms and Conditions and sign the waiver. By clicking the box during booking you agree you have read and understand both the terms and conditions as well as the waiver.
- What are the basic rules of the game? — The games lasts exactly one hour, and each game varies from 2 to 8 players. The players will need to find the clues and combine them with logical thinking skills to helping you and your teammates escape the room. If the players fail to escape the room within one hour, if time permits, we are happy to show you what you have missed.
- How many players do we need to start the game? — Depending on the room sizes, we have set a minimum of 2 players to a maximum of 8 players. To enjoy your experience when playing these games, it’s best to follow the recommendations that we have set. These recommendations are defined on the game descriptions.
- It being locked in the room, scary? — If you’re thinking about dark rooms and ghosts, not really. We might imitate the games to immerse the experience, but if there are scary themes, we would alert you before you even tried to book. So, book away!
- What are the success rates of these games? — The success rates are between 20% to 55% depending on each rooms level of difficulty. There are no set rates, because some people might be more intelligent and some aren’t, so the values vary.
- Do I need to know everything to win? — Well, you don’t need to be an Ivy League scholar to complete these games. Anyone and everyone can play these games as long as you and your intelligence work together.
- Can I not play with strangers? (I got friends) — Actually, you can. When you book the game, simply max out the number of persons the game is available for and then complete the reservations like normal. For example, if a game allows only a maximum of 8 players, select a date and time that only allows 8 players to be booked. You can also contact customer service for help